Florida Powder Coating Services Corp. (FPCS) warrants all powder coated parts for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
FPCS warrants that the powder coating pretreatment and curing process meets or exceeds powder coating standards established by powder manufacturers.
FPCS warrants against cracking, peeling, or excessive fading due to normal climatic exposure. FPCS will repair or replace the defective coating at its option at no charge. FPCS must be promptly notified in writing, including proof of purchase when such failure or deterioration becomes evident.
Damage to the finish coating caused by mechanical abuse such as scratches, nicks, cuts, rough handling, installation, or vandalism is not covered by this warranty. Design and/or welding flaws, such as pin holes, overlapping steel placements, or non-sealed welds that allow moisture to build up and cause rust are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty shall apply to the repair or replacement of coatings (at FPCS discretion) of the material involved and shall not include reimbursement of consequential expenses such as disassembly, take down, reassembly, installation, removal, equipment, or transportation costs.
• Cast iron, aluminum and magnesium parts may experience an out-gassing and/or bubbling in the finished powder coat. FPCS will not be held responsible for bubbling caused by porous castings.
• FPCS at times media blasts items prior to powder coating when required. If items have small overlaps or holes that media can penetrate, it may leave imperfections in the coating finish. FPCS will make every attempt to remove the blast media from the item prior to coating, however, it may be difficult to remove all media due to size, shape or access.
• FPCS is not responsible for items that have been contaminated or treated with a chemical that does not endure the curing process.
• Tubes or pipes that have end caps and do not have a weep hole have a high risk of vapors escaping during the curing process that will damage the power finish in an oven. Without a weep hole for the gases to escape, FPCS is not responsible for the damage an oven may produce.
• Handrails and fencing that are not welded solid allow moisture to build up in places that the powder coat cannot penetrate. FPCS is not responsible for these areas that will rust after installation.
• Weldments and frames that have overlapping metals trap moisture and will rust if the overlapping metals are not seal welded. FPCS is not responsible for the rust that will build up and spread from these areas.
• Sharp edges must be rounded to be able to hold an appropriate mil thickness of powder. Sharp edges that are not rounded will rust. FPCS is not responsible for rust that occurs due to sharp edges.
• No warranty of powder coating over chrome parts.
• Not responsible for poorly cast parts that may have surface imperfections.
The following acts and/or omissions will void the warranty:
• Physical damage caused by improper handling during shipment and installation.
• Contact with salt water
• Contact with chlorine, fertilizer pesticides, or industrial chemical agents
• Contact with sprinkler systems, tree sap, entangled vegetation (maintenance issues)
• Alteration of coating
• Physical damage due to acts of God
• Falling objects
• External forces, explosion, riots, civil disturbance, acts of war, radiation.
• Misuse or abuse in application
• All parts that are fabricated with defective welds, pits holes & cracks, warranty will be void.
Any other such occurrence beyond FPCS control is excluded.
FPCS upon notice and determination of valid claim will re-coat parts at their own expense. FPCS is not liable for the cost of take down, re-installation or transport of effected parts. FPCS reserves the right to inspect and use its chosen agents to determine cause for failure of coating prior to removal from location of installation.
The above constitutes the complete warranty of Florida Powder Coating Services Corp.
No other agreement written or implied is valid.
Florida Powder Coating Services Corporation
11711 Sample Rd., Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954) 545- 9000 | www.fl-pcs.com
© 2019 All Rights Reserved. Florida Powder Coating Services